Thursday, October 13, 2011

The WOW Factor

Good Morning Women of Worth. I would like to introduce to you our newest and youngest Women of Worth who definitely has the WOW factor. Her name is Carissa Stark and she is 4 yrs old, and I am blessed and honored to call her Daughter. Here is how our morning went . . . 

(last night Carissa asked her Mommy, What birthday present do you want? Her Mommy said what she always says each year, "You and Daddy are the greatest birthday present God has given me"). 

This morning while Carissa's Mommy was preparing breakfast, and packing her lunch for school  Carissa said, Mommy I want to give one of my dollies to a Friend that doesn't have any. Carissa's Mommy asked her, Which Friend doesn't have a dolly? Carissa started naming Friends and her Mommy said those Friends have lots of dollies. Then Carissa paused for a second and said pointing a finger down at the table, "Mommy there is a girl in this land that needs a dolly. Mommy I want to give one of my dollys to a little girl that doesn't have a dolly or Mommy. She went to go pick out one of her dollies and said, "I want to give this one to her" Then she thought a moment and said, "I think she would want a brand new dolly. Can we go and buy a new dolly for a little girl who doesn't have a dolly or Mommy?Carissa's Mommy's heart overflowed with so much Joy that she could no longer contain the happy tears. Carissa concerned and a bit confused asked, Mommy why are you crying? Her Mommy said,  Watching you Love Others like Jesus, giving from your beautiful heart and putting love in someone else's heart has made Mommy's heart overflow with Joy that the happiness is coming out of my eyes. Carissa asked, So Mommy those are Happy Tears? Her Mommy said, Yes my Love those are VERY Happy Tears. My Beautiful Daughter you have given Me the Best Birthday Present EVERRRRR!

And this is the beginning of Carissa's Dolly Drive which is the first official Giving Dreams Wings event! Please pray for Carissa's Dolly Drive & Giving Dreams Wingshttps://www.facebook.com/GivingDreamsWings

No comments:

Post a Comment