Saturday, March 31, 2012

Getting Dumped On


Last night I had a dream of a huge large dump trunk delivering the contents to my home, and dumping tons of rotten decaying stinkin lemons on my front lawn!

Okay my front lawn is covered in stinkin rotten garbage. I get the symbolism and the analogy that we unexpectedly get dumped on by other people's rotten decaying garbage that they wont get rid of, and everyone expects me to clean it up. Well that stinks!

I get it Papa GOD, Life can be Rotten & Bitter.

Papa I am so very sick and tired of trying to clean up other people's garbage.

And Papa says, Honey you can not change other people's problems, that is not the Purpose.

Papa, What am I to do?

Gather up all those rotten stickin decaying lemons hold them up to the Son's Light, and watch them all be restored and transformed into something wonderful. WOW!

Life can be Rotten, but I don't have to be.

Life can be Bitter, but I don't have to be.

Life can be Rotten and Bitter, but GOD makes it Better, and transforms one stinkin lemon at a time.
Lemonade Anyone?



What do you do when you get dumped on?


When life gives you lemons. .  . make lemonade.


What is your recipe for making lemonade?

No comments:

Post a Comment